Baby Max was born on June 18th. He weighed 9 lbs. 1 oz. and was 20 1/4 inches long. He cried for about twenty minutes straight after he was born. The dr. even joked that we wouldn't need a monitor! We went home on Sat. evening and everyone is adjusting well. Max has a philosophy of "Up all night, sleep all day!" Needless to say, that is wearing mommy out. Maddy is doing great and LOVES her little brother. "Where's baby Max?" is the first thing she asks when waking up. And she loves to help take care of him, mostly by getting mommy things.
3 comments:
I love the pictures with his eyes open! He is SO sweet. Hopefully he gets his days and nights figured out quickly for you!!! See you soon!
Max looks like a little man already. He is adorable and Lucas won't stop asking about him. I can't wait to see him again. Congratulations and now you will finally see how cool having a little BOY is :)
Congrats Angela and Paul! He is so handsome and I hope he quickly becomes "un-nocturnal"!
Take good care of each other and I hope to see you soon! :)
Post a Comment