
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Max is 2 months already!
Here are his one month pictures, yes we are a little behind! He is doing well, growing like crazy. At his one month appt. the dr. discovered he has hip displaysia, so we had to see a pediatric orthopedic dr. He has to wear a harness 24 hrs. a day for 6 weeks and then as long as he is doing well and his socket is forming correctly, he can go to 12 hrs. per day for another 6 weeks. He has had it for 2 weeks already and is a champ! We also found out he has milk & soy allergies and has acid reflux. He is on medication for the reflux and I cut out all dairy & soy from my diet and he is like a different baby! Whew!! It was a rough few weeks, but now he is so happy and sleeps great!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Awww...I love the new pictures! I see so much of Paul in him now! So fun to see how much he is growing! I have to come visit soon!
Post a Comment